Stardust oven cleaners Whaddon guarantee to exceed your expectations so you have absolutely nothing to lose and a beautiful new-looking oven to gain! Stardust oven cleaners Whaddon would welcome the opportunity to dazzle you with our unbeatable oven cleaning services – soon!
What a deep clean involves…
- All removable parts are taken out to our van, where they are deep-cleaned in a heated tank, removing all the grease and burnt-on food deposits.
- We then apply a caustic-free solution to the interior of your oven. With cleaning tools and ‘elbow grease’, the burnt-on carbon, grease and fat is removed, leaving your oven in showroom condition.
- We remove the doors and separate them to clean between the glass panes.
- On an electric oven, the fan and fan plate are removed and cleaned. Carbon behind the fan is also removed (this is usually what causes smoking at high temperatures; it can become a fire hazard if not regularly removed).
- Your oven is then re-assembled, and the exterior is degreased and polished. If there is any stainless steel, we will apply our special oil to give your oven a ‘just-bought’ polished finish.
- Before leaving, we’ll check everything is in working order.
- If our visit includes cleaning an extractor hood, the price includes a new filter.
Stardust cleaning started in the domestic cleaning business back in 1998, after founder decided he needed a new challenge. Being small helps a lot in the beginning - overheads are low, paperwork is not overwhelming and one can really concentrate purely on providing the best clean.
- Combination Ovens
- BBQ equipment
- Domestic and Commercial Oven Cleaning